It's a fun way to experience life on the Farm.
One of the largest (and cutest) Zoo events of the year, “Farm Babies” returns for it's 14th year to the Minnesota Zoo April 1-30. The award-wining Wells Fargo Family Farm brings attention to the past, present and future of Minnesota's family farms. It will feature all kinds of new little additions including chicks, piglets, lambs, calves, ducklings, goat kids, and bunnies. There will be fun, hands-on kids' activities throughout the event.
The Farm Babies schedule and activities are as follows (please visit mnzoo.org for times):
- Tram Rides from Grain Elevator to Farm (Fridays-Sundays throughout event)
- Peeps Weekend (April 12 & 13)
- Kids' Craft Activities (April 18 & 19)
- Animal Egg Enrichment (April 19 & 20)
- Face Painting (April 18 & 19)
- Peter Rabbit Costume Character (April 19)
- Oink Booth (April 26 & 27)